Monday, January 07, 2008

Well.. first and foremost.. happy new year 2008!!

lol.. sounds abit late..

anyways.. it has been a good time for the past few weeks for me.. activities here and there... enough to liven up my holidays..

had a good secondary school gathering on the 23rd december 2007.. other than the usual best pals peiwen, huipoh, kelvin and his gf huiling, chiwai and his gf xiuyun, melvin, yufeng, jj and zhiheng, jia'e and edson made a surprise appearance too this time.. its been years since I last saw edson.. who went back to indonesia after graduation from secondary school.. as for jia'e, haha.. sometimes met her ard in bishan as we stay quite close, and on bus too hah.. had a good catch up with all of them.. sumptuous meal which we all chipped in, fun games and gift exchange! hah.. I guess its so far the biggest gathering compare to other years.. hope this can continue on..

christmas eve was kinda, well.. more peaceful.. went to eat with family, and stayed overnight at gram's.. then on christmas.. celebrate with my family.. and oh.. andreas' 18th birthday too.. I guess the most happy one that day would be my youngest cousin, cleaven. hah.. well cos he had the most presents of all hahah..

26th was another gathering.. TSK TSK.. at jing's house.. haha.. but then tengyi and I were later.. oops.. felt so sorry that we have to make them wait for us till the food turned cold.. nonetheless.. the meal prepared by jing was mama mia! and the cute and yummy brownies too.. she's really a great chef and teacher yea.. hehe.. oh.. knew a new friend too.. jasmine, who is jing's and jo's good friend. hah.. anyways.. it was a great gathering.. and i got tons of chocolates from gift exchanges haha.. the most humorous one would be cx's one.. hersey's big, shit look alike chocolate.. hahah.. it's still in my fridge though.. looking forward to our next outing soon heh..

on the new year's eve, went to meet up with my ex-secondary sch frds again for dinner.. hehe.. best pals.. had our dinner at asabu at central, clark quay.. Jonathan would be coming too.. but only at ard 10 plus..cos he arrived in singapore at only 9 pm from malaysia. I had to leave earlier because I have another outing with tengyi and frds... aye.. sad that I couldnt catch up with him yet.. but the eve was great.. with the beautiful fireworks and the terrible crowd. haha.

alright.. new year has come.. which means another sem is coming too.. sigh.. back to studies again.. my resolution: to get better grades to pull up my cap! haha. and oh.. being more simple and contented this time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home