Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Its been a good break since the end of exams.. christmas is coming.. can't wait for this joyous sharing celebration.. at the same time.. I dun want time to fly so fast... another sem coming again.. argh.. anyways.. just a brief recap for the past 2 weeks..

Went to KL-Sunway Lagoon with Tengyi, Jo, Evan and Shirley.. my first time to KL.. haha.. had fun shopping and playing in Sunway Lagoon.. only bad thing is that the weather wasn't nice at all.. due to torrential rain.. luckily we didnt encounter any flood.. It was a good trip ba I guess.. except during the travel on bus.. where we met a family with kids.. oh man.. kids.. So noisy.. whats even worse was that they were sitting juz behind me.. banging my seat.. screeching.. laughing.. zz.... their parents basically didnt care as much. Spoilt brats.

Had a good catch up with my secondary school ex-classmates.. Sang KTV.. which I had never done so for mths.. and met up at Settlers' Cafe.. Had fun and a good chat.. and we planned for a xmas celebration at JJ's hse too.. Met up with JC ex-classmates as well.. as usual.. the same old few of us.. haha... and again.. we met at Settlers'.. haha.. had a good chat with them also.. bout sch.. life.. work.. .. dull life.. lol..

Well thats some highlights.. looking forward to xmas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home