Monday, September 03, 2007

Another hectic week has gone..

Monday - The morning traffic pissed me.. made me late when I woke up so early just to meet evan for a swim before lesson.. in the end had to finished my laps quickly and rushed for lesson.. stayed back in school for project, before had a buffet dinner organized by Cynthia, our president of SoC Club.. It was an appreciation dinner for the Freshmen Orientation Project..

Tuesday - Another freaking long day.. lesson from 12pm to 9 pm.. with only 2 hours break.. It was bad day actually.. morning went to gym.. and found out I dropped one of my slippers out of my shoe bag.. To make things worse.. the weather was so wet.. My shoes were soaked up for the whole day. How great.

Wednesday - Met for project once again.. went for a morning swim before that.. went home after lesson that day.. nothing much happened..

Thursday - Went for lesson in the morning.. after which.. went lunch with Jo and Evan at art's canteen.. Met up with CX.. but din join them to Comex.. because I was too tired.. so I went back to home to nap.. before I came out again in the evening to meet them up again for dinner.. this time Jing joined us.. Went to Magic Wok for dinner.. had pineapple rice.. lol.. nice.. All of us followed Jo to Bugis Junction, where she's having an interview.. a short one.. before we went home..

Friday - No lesson. Went to gym in the morning, after which I went back to school to join Evan and Jo for badminton.. touched up our project, before I went back home..

Saturday - Met up with Jing, Jo and Evan for a small celebration.. Teachers' Day for Jing! Had a meal at Thomson's Apple Strudel. The meal was nice and cheap, yum.. went for a walk at Thomsan Plaza, before we headed down to J8.. Jing din join us cos she had to go to her gram's with her parents.. Evan bought a tee for Jackson, after which, we went to arcade and play.. hah.. went to gram's at nite after that..

Argh.. another hectic week coming right up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home