Tuesday, July 31, 2007

22nd bday celebration - part 2

LoL.. and so I woke up at 12pm.. slack around at home.. waiting for my mum to get ready so that we could go down grandma's place asap.. cos I'm meeting TY later for a swim in the afternoon.. It just pissed me sometimes.. whenever I'm stuck in the middle.. Kept asking mum to be quick.. and yet she's just taking her own sweet time.. then worried that TY would get pissed cos I'm late again.. sianz.. anyways.. reach gram's place at around 3.45pm.. The moment I reached there.. we started the celebration.. blew my candles.. and off I went.. thank god my dad's fetching me.. else I would be even more late..

Reached the pool at around 4.15pm.. could see TY was rather pissed.. sianz.. went to the pool and it was freaking cold.. thanks to the weather.. TY said he going to toilet.. and I continued my laps.. just when I'm swam back I realized both of our bags were gone.. I was rather anxious.. It was then TY came back and told me to continue my laps.. I wanted to ask him wad happened.. he was rather fierce.. and told me to continue swim.. I was having mixed feelings then.. I just continue my swim then.. only till after some time.. he asked me to stop.. I went back to the place where we put our bags.. and saw a pair of socks.. my shoes.. and my shorts.. There's a clue card.. asking me to go for the next station.. I was like .. diao.. made me worried for nothing.. speechless.. TY was my 'angel'.. but the angel kept running in front .. zz.. having cramps on my left calf.. ouch.. had to run topless somemore.. diao.. lol.. ran to the bus stop near Bishan Depot.. saw Evan, Jo, Jing and CX.. haha.. ok.. that was when I got it.. was recovering from my mixed feelings though.. so guys.. I wasn't angry.. lol.. so I went through stations by stations.. receiving 'awards'.. ran and walk from swimming pool.. to bishan park.. then to Thomsan Prata House.. lol.. tired..

We then took bus to McRitchie Reservoir.. for a so-called finale.. made me wear this cape.. and burger king crown.. diao.. lol.. Oh wells.. its not like I've never been through such things before.. the mascot job was terrible enough.. lol.. Still I wanna thank TY, Evan, Jo, Jing and CX for all these.. haha.. especially TY.. for the bag.. and taking out ur time to plan all these for me.. I'm really touched.. thank you guys.. =)

Went back to TY's place to bathe.. was told Jesmen not free.. so ended up only both of us going for dinner.. had cheese fondue at Pizza Hut.. damn nice.. but gets eeky after eating half of the whole piece.. lol.. after which.. went back to his house to take back my stuffs.. and the things that he has helped me buy in Taiwan.. which my mum has asked... lol..

Some of the pictures taken..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home