Thursday, December 06, 2007

This sem has finally come to an end.. after I have finished my last exam on the evening before yesterday.. Its been a hectic sem I must say.. with so much work... hmm.. hopefully overall the grades ain't that bad.. hah..

Was studying for my exams for the last two weeks.. prepared so much notes.. well just to make sure I know my stuffs .. hah.. at the same time hoping the time to pass quickly.. and yay.. finally I can breathe.. for a month only though.. lol.. But those two weeks.. It was rather an impact on me.

I could still remember the saturday 2 weeks ago.. I was heading down to gram's place on my dad's car.. he bought the chinese newspaper, Shin Min Wan Bao, as usual.. I took a glance at it.. and saw the headline about the 5 dragonboaters who were, at that time, missing in Tonle Sap River in Cambodia. To my shock, some of the guys whom I saw in Kallang and Bishan gyms before, were among the five of them. It was certainly unbelievable, because to me, they were so fit, and never would I expect them to be involved in this terrible accident. What happened the next few days I don't have to say anymore.. Though I don't know them personally, I still felt sad.. the news report were rather grief-strikening.. Its certain a great loss.. a sudden one.. and it gave me a rather deep impact on my thoughts; Life is really fragile.. one may never know what will happen in future.. so we should cherish our loved ones while we still can.. (well I guess its been said alot of times but this time around, the significance is there..) The dragonboat has a great team work I must say.. and I know for sure.. that the rest of the dragonboaters will carry on the passion that the 5 of them had lived up.. Rest in peace great rowers.. Your names will never been forgotten..


Certainly I've have a different point of view on life.. perhaps I won't be the same Jasper as before in the past.. who knows.

Holidays are here.. yay.. going to Sunway Lagoon in a few hours time .. wee.. excited..
And I wanna meet my secondary sch friends, my JC pals, and other friends too! You guys better be free.. =p hah.. Ah.. better tuck in now.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home